A Workshop on Smart Cities will be held online on the 27th of May focusing on recent research that is being developed in Portugal, in particular through the challenges and data that has been made available by LxDataLab (Laboratório de Dados Urbanos de Lisboa). The event is organized by INOV with the support of ISTAR-Iscte, the Portuguese Section of IEEE, Lisbon City Council, CLinet and ISRC.
The workshop will start at 10:00 in the morning with four conferences from the following key-note speakers:
- João Carlos Ferreira (ISTAR-Iscte) ” The Role of ISCTE in smart cities”
- João Tremoceiro (CML) “Laboratory of Urban Data of the Lisbon City Council”
- Rui Pereira (Clinet) “The Case of the smart city of Caldas da Rainha”
- Mário Serafim Nunes (INOV) “Platform for monitoring energy, water and gas”
- Luís Filipe (INDEG) “AI Business Hub in support of initiatives smart cities”
The second part of the workshop will be dedicated to several Master Research Projects that approach several urban issues such as air pollution, traffic management, energy consumption, building conservation or bike-sharing, mostly developed on the MSIAD master programme among others.
The event is free but pre-registration is required through the website: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/event/register/270899.